Us Weekly has affiliate associations, so we may receive compensation for some links to products and services.
Just like that, it’s time to start preparing for the holidays. Gift shopping is one thing and planning our rooming and cooking chores is another, but what we have in mind right now is fashion. The next vacation is an excuse to buy some nice new clothes!
Whether you’re celebrating Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, or just want to shine on New Years Eve, we have it. We have chosen 21 Zara style pieces that we think will be perfect for the holidays, and holiday photos, this year!
21 must-haves of Zara-style Christmas fashion
1. This velvet dress of your dreams: With long sleeves and a flowy skirt, this GUBERRY dress It is comfortable, elegant and the best Christmas gift for you.
2. This winter floral top: The white-on-white floral embroidery on this BB Dakota by Steve Madden top Nordstrom has a winter beauty.
3. This really beautiful vacation sweater: We love a good ugly sweater party, but this one more subtle Luvamia sweater it is a great choice for everyday use.
Room This top that will make you shine: This heavenly and pure mesh Top MANGOPOP It will be the perfect layering piece for you to shine through day and night.
5. This plaid mini skirt with countless outfit possibilities: This Lulus skirt It goes with anything from a turtleneck and booties to a T-shirt and sneakers!
6.This snow-like beaded skater dress: The pearly pearls of this Floerns dress It looks like a delicate snowfall, and we can’t get enough of it!
Seventh This most flattering satin peplum top: This bright, elegant WAYF top from Saks Fifth Avenue will make you feel fabulous thanks to its cinched waist detail.
8. This off-the-shoulder jumpsuit with fierce drama: We are so in love with the ruffle overlay on the neckline of this Verdusa Monkey!
9. This timeless mock neck sweater: This BP. sweater by Nordstrom is the kind of piece that has so much stylistic potential. Pair it with jeans one day and a skirt and heels the next!
10. This beaded collar blouse that everyone will complement: This Top Romwe It will make it clear to distant cousins and new friends that you are the hip in the group.
11.This cozy sweater dress with ultra cute rib detailing: The ribbing on the collar, cuffs and hem of this Jersey dress BTFBM is the perfection!
12. This sequin dress with more pizazz than the Times Square ball drop: Welcome to 2022 with a glamorous bang in this sequin-covered dress. Lulus minidress!
13. This buttoned velvet with a relaxed fit: Yes this R. We live shirt it really exists and it really is that amazing!
14. This 50% off designer top: We were so happy to find this beautiful, multi-seasonal. Tory Burch T-shirt On sale with various sizes still in stock!
15. This eye-catching high-low ceiling: This PRETTYGARDEN topThe layers and ruffles are styled to the next level, and we love how the extreme high-low effect has a cape quality!
16. These surprisingly comfortable faux fur pants: Faux fur is taking over the fashion world right now, and pieces like these Open Edit trousers from Nordstrom Show Why!
17. This sweater puts a fancy twist on crochet: As a sweater, it was already adorable, but the lace crochet sleeves on this Dokotoo sweater Make it a must-see choice!
18. This perfect dress for hot weather: If there’s more chance of a beach day than a snowstorm where you live, an adorable minidress like this one with ruffles Romwe dress is the way to go!
19. This dress that will make you want to spin: The visual texture created by the pleats and satin of this Allegra K midi skirt it is fascinating!
20. This oversized cardigan for a cold day: You don’t dress fancy, but you still want to look pretty? Hold this YIBOCK cardigan!
21. This romper that glows like a Christmas candle: On the other hand, do your best with something like this brilliant wrap-around style. YOINS Romper!
This post is brought to you by the Us Weekly Shop With Us team. The Shop With Us team aims to highlight products and services that our readers may find interesting and useful, such as face masks, self tanners, Lululemon-style leggings, and the best gifts for everyone in their life. The selection of products and services, however, is not intended to constitute an endorsement by Us Weekly or any celebrity mentioned in the post.
The Shop With Us team may receive products from manufacturers free of charge for testing. Additionally, Us Weekly receives compensation from the manufacturer of the products we write about when you click on a link and then purchase the product featured in an article. This does not drive our decision as to whether a product or service is featured or recommended. Shop With Us operates independently of the advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback at [email protected] Block. Happy shopping!