Lobo was most recently Chief Personnel Officer and Chief Brand Officer at Interim HealthCare. Stacey was most recently vice president at Microsoft and previously vice president of global strategy and operations at SAP Concur.
Accolade is based in Seattle and Philadelphia. The publicly traded company expanded its personalized mental health service this year along with additional offers. It reported $ 73.3 million in revenue for the most recent fiscal quarter, up 99% year-over-year.
“I am passionate about the hospitality industry and recognize the looming market opportunity for vacation rentals with growing consumer interest,” said Messing.
Brass is currently on the board of Overstock.com. She was previously an Executive and CMO at Walmart and TripAdvisor, as well as Vice President of Hotwire.
Former BoldIQ CEO Yarkoni was most recently an Executive at Check Point Software and previously Executive Vice President of Customer Strategy and Operations at Apptio. Thill was previously a human resources leader at Medallia, a San Francisco software company.
carat raised a $ 110 million Series C round at a valuation of $ 1.1 billion in October.
– Ada Developers Academy named Danielle ishem as vice president of equity and policy. Most recently she was the Director of Student Equity and Experience at UW Medicine.
Ishem has a master’s degree in public health and administration from the University of Washington. He previously worked for healthcare organizations such as Doctor for a Day and Seattle Children’s.
Ada, a Seattle-based tuition-free software development boot camp dedicated to diversifying the tech industry, was founded in 2013 and became an independent non-profit organization last year.
– Rick crabbe He is now the chief revenue officer for RingSquared, a New Jersey telecommunications company. Crabbe was previously President and CRO of Threshold Communications, based in Redmond, Washington. He is a former GeekWire Work geek.
– Vareto, a financial planning platform, added three Smartsheet alumni from the Seattle region to its leadership team:
- Nathan Harkenrider as vice president of engineering. Most recently, he was vice president of engineering at Smartsheet, where he worked for more than eight years.
- Sasha martin as head of recruiting. Most recently, she was head of recruiting at Shelf Engine, the Seattle startup, and previously held recruiting positions at Amperity, Facebook, and Smartsheet.
- Chris barrows as head of product marketing. He previously worked at Starbucks and was Director of Product Management at Expedia and Smartsheet.
Founded in 2020, Vareto is a first remote company and raised a $ 24 million Series A funding round led by GV (formerly Google Ventures).