Us Weekly has affiliate associations, so we may receive compensation for some links to products and services.
Our nostalgia for the ’90s is incredibly strong. Even as we move further and further away from the iconic decade, we don’t miss it. We miss our Tamagotchis, our Game Boys, our (dangerous) Moon Shoes, our lava lamps, our Spice Girls lollipops and more, but what we miss the most is fashion!
’90s fashion was totally iconic and luckily there are plenty of brands that carry the vibes into the new 20s. With fall coming, it’s really the best time for’ 90s-inspired looks, so take a look at! 21 of our picks below!
21 Fall Essentials Inspired by the 90s
1. Our absolute favorite: Is there something more 90s than something like this? Zanzea flannel shirt? Grunge chic vibes to the max!
2. We also love: For a different kind of style that’s like the 90s, go for a petite top with straight leg jeans. We love this striped Made one!
3. We cannot forget: Feel free to go a little sportier with a baseball jersey. This Top of the next level it is a comfortable and affordable stack.
4. Our absolute favorite: These Everlane pants are literally called The sassy jeans of the 90s. What else can we say?
5. We also love: thesis Mango Jeans Go for that slightly looser look. How cute in chunky sneakers!
6. We cannot forget: You don’t have to stick only to denim. thesis NUFIWI Pants They are wonderfully comfortable and have such an adorable floral design!
Sweaters / sweatshirts
7. Our absolute favorite: Fall fashion means pulling out the layers. There isn’t much more of the 90s than this great nostalgic. Round neck chic look cool with that iconic wavy cup design, the design is called Jazz, by the way!
8. We also love: This square neck Madewell Cardigan it’s all kinds of cute. We feel like cute 90s babe with a bit of mystery when we look at it!
9. We cannot forget: The sweater vest is making a big comeback lately. Wear this houndstooth Sdencin one on your long sleeve shirts!
10. Our absolute favorite: A crushed velvet T-shirt dress? Obviously it’s all about this Piece R. We live!
11. We also love: This Who What Wear midi dress She definitely has the right look with her wrinkled blouse and tie. Try tucking it under a denim jacket!
12. We cannot forget: The delicate lace of this Weekend Stories Dress Revolve instantly captured our hearts. Dress it up and warm it up with flannel!
13. Our absolute favorite: This SheIn skirt with straps that’s all. All you need is a T-shirt and you’ll have an ultra-chic look in no time!
14. We also love: Of course we need a plaid skirt in this list, one that CluelessCher Horowitz would approve. This Beautiful skirt of life it comes in so many variations!
15. We cannot forget: This camouflage Alice + Olivia Skirt it’s totally cool. Slip skirts are also making a big comeback right now!
16. Our absolute favorite: Corduroy and plaid in one jacket? This SOLY HUX jacket it’s a 90s dream!
17. We also love: The bright colors in the jackets are another must of the 90s. Check this out VOIKERDR jacket!
18. We cannot forget: This Everlane Chore Jacket it is a timeless classic. It comes in some colors too!
19. Our absolute favorite: Tattoo chokers are a must. This BodyJ4You sets it comes with a bunch in different colors.
20.We also love: How could you go wrong with a Levi’s beanie? This one is for sale too!
21. We cannot forget: 90s fashion means hair accessories! This xipixiao claw clips pack is an A + starting point!
This post is brought to you by the Us Weekly Shop With Us team. The Shop With Us team aims to highlight products and services that our readers may find interesting and useful, such as face masks, self tanners, Lululemon-style leggings, and the best gifts for everyone in their life. The selection of products and services, however, is not intended to constitute an endorsement by Us Weekly or any celebrity mentioned in the post.
The Shop With Us team may receive products from manufacturers free of charge for testing. Additionally, Us Weekly receives compensation from the manufacturer of the products we write about when you click on a link and then purchase the product featured in an article. This does not drive our decision as to whether a product or service is featured or recommended. Shop With Us operates independently of the advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback at [email protected] Block. Happy shopping!