The UFC returns to Madison Square Garden in New York City for a loaded UFC 268 that will be headlined by a grudge fight between UFC welterweight champion Kamaru Usman and rival Colby Covington.
The undercard will also include a UFC women’s strawweight title fight between champion Rose Namajunas and former champion Weili Zhang, as well as a mouth-watering lightweight battle that is sure to provide fireworks between Justin Gaethje and Michael. Chandler.
Usman returns to action with a familiar face on the other side of the Octagon in Covington. The last time these two met, it was one of the most exciting welterweight title fights in recent memory that saw Usman emerge victorious with a fifth-round stoppage. But the bad blood has not diminished between the two and they will meet again to end their rivalry once and for all.
The champion has been crying lately with knockouts in three of his last four fights. He brutally knocked out Jorge Masvidal in his last outing and aims to take out Covington for the second time in New York. Covington has only had one fight since losing to Usman and completely dominated Tyron Woodley with a fifth-round stoppage.
They both promise to finish what they started on November 6.
Below is a full rundown of the UFC 268 schedule, with details on the fight matches, start times, odds and more for the welterweight title rematch between Usman and Covington.
When is UFC 268: Usman vs. Covington 2?
- Date: Saturday november 6
- Start time: 6:00 pm ET / 3:00 pm PT
- Main card (PPV): 10 pm ET / 7 pm PT
- Main event: 12 am ET / 9:00 pm PT (approximate)
UFC 268: Kamaru Usman vs. Colby Covington 2 takes place on November 6 with the preliminaries kicking off the event at 6 p.m. ET, before the pay-per-view main card begins at 10 p.m. ET. Usman and Covington should enter the Octagon around 12 a.m. ET, depending on the length of the undercard matches.
How to watch UFC 268: Usman vs. Covington 2
- TV channels / live broadcast: ESPN, ESPN Sports and ESPN +
The main card for UFC 268 is available in the US on the ESPN + subscription streaming service for a pay-per-view cost. That part of the event starts at 10 p.m.
However, past fights can be seen live on ESPN, the WatchESPN app, and for early preliminaries on UFC Fight Pass.
In Canada, the main pay-per-view card is available at Bell, Rogers, Shaw, SaskTel, Videotron, Telus, Eastlink, and UFC PPV at UFC Fight Pass.
Usman vs. Covington 2 Price: How Much Does UFC 268 Cost?
- $ 69.99 (current ESPN + subscribers)
- $ 89.98 (new subscribers)
In the US, the UFC 268 main card is available via pay-per-view on ESPN +, which also requires a subscription. The PPV price for UFC 268 is $ 69.99 for current subscribers. New subscribers you can pay a package price of $ 89.98 for UFC 268 pay-per-view and an annual subscription to ESPN +, offering savings of more than 30 percent.
Where is UFC 268?
UFC 266 will take place at Madison Square Garden in New York City, in front of a live crowd.
Usman vs. Covington odds for UFC 268
- Kamaru Usman: -300
- Colby Covington: +245
According to FanDuel Sportsbook, Kamaru is a -300 favorite, meaning a $ 300 bet would be needed to make a $ 100 profit if Usman successfully defends his title. Covington is a +245 underdog and a $ 100 bet on the former interim champion would make a $ 245 profit if he had to get back at Usman.
Kamaru Usman Log, Organic
- Last name: Kamaru usman
- Nationality: Nigerian
- Born: May 11, 1987
- Height: 6-0
- Reach: 76 inches
- Total fights: Twentieth
- Record: 19-1
Colby Covington record, organic
- Last name: Colby covington
- Nationality: American
- Born: February 22, 1988
- Height: 5-11
- Reach: 72 inches
- Total fights: 18
- Record: 16-2
UFC 268 Fight Card
- Kamaru Usman (c) vs. Colby Covington for Usman’s UFC Welterweight Championship
- Rose Namajunas (c) vs. Zhang Weili for the Namajunas UFC Women’s Strawweight Championship
- Justin Gaethje vs. Michael Chandler; Light weights
- Shane Burgos vs. Billy Quarantillo; Pen weights
- Frankie Edgar vs. Marlon Vera; Rooster weights
- Alex Pereira against Andreas Michailidis; Medium weights
- Al Iaquinta vs. Bobby Green; Light weights
- Phil Hawes vs. Chris Curtis; Medium weights
- Edmen Shahbazyan vs. Nassourdine Imavov; Medium weights
- Ian Garry vs. Jordan Williams; Welter weights
- Gian Villante vs. Chris Barnett; Heavy weights
- Aleksa Camur vs. John Allan; Medium heavy weights
- CJ Vergara vs. Ode ‘Osbourne; Fly weights