Grandpa arrested for killing his 3-year-old grandson during a botched ‘exorcism’


You read this kind of story and seriously wonder what the hell is wrong with people.


A little 3-year-old girl would sometimes wake up in the middle of the night and ‘cry’, leading her mother to believe that she was possessed by an evil spirit and needed to be exorcised.

So the idiotic mother turned to her father, a pastor of a crazy church in San Jose, California, and asked him to perform the exorcism.

However, things went very wrong, and the poor girl ended up dead inside the church… she was suffocated and strangled after hours or torture.

daily wire reported that the grandfather, René Trigueros Hernández, who is also a pastor of the Apostles and Prophets Church, admitted last week to his participation in a ritual, where Arely Naomi Proctor, 3, was reportedly held by the waist and his neck in an attempt to make him vomit an evil spirit from his body. Proctor’s uncle was also arrested Wednesday for his role in the attempted exorcism, and her mother was previously arrested and charged on Jan. 31.

MORE NEWS: Nutty actress Andie MacDowell says Trump’s win brought her to ‘her knee’ on a film set

“During the course of the investigation, San José Police Department Homicide Detectives identified three suspects responsible for the victim’s death: the victim’s mother, Claudia Hernández-Santos, the victim’s uncle, René Aarón Hernández-Santos, and the victim’s grandfather, René Trigueros Hernández, ”said the San José Police Department.

Court documents say Proctor’s mother told police she believed her daughter was possessed by an evil spirit “because the victim would wake up and scream or cry periodically.”

The ceremony leading up to Proctor’s death reportedly went on for hours, resulting in serious injuries to the girl’s eyes, face, neck and chest, as previously reported by The Daily Wire. Proctor died in the church where her family reportedly attempted to exorcise her. The medical examiner ruled that she died of “asphyxiation by asphyxiation”.

During the ceremony, Trigueros Hernández along with Hernández-Santos allegedly held Proctor down. Trigueros Hernández later confessed that Proctor’s death caused him a lot of pain, but he trusted that what happened was “the will of God.”

According to court documents, Hernandez-Santos did not call 911 until two hours after her daughter’s death, The Mercury News reported.


You can watch the video below:

The mom basically shrugged it off like it was no big deal, and another church member did the same. He said the church has a clear conscience and that no one did anything wrong, claiming the girl died of “natural causes.”


That same person then said, maybe they could have handled things a little better and at least call an ambulance for the girl.

good sirs

I hope every one of those people rots in prison.

Opinions expressed by contributors and/or content partners are their own and do not necessarily reflect the views of

Are you tired of seeing ads? Then it’s time to get rid of them! is proud to offer a PREMIUM VIP MEMBERSHIP that removes ads and gives you the BEST browsing experience.

SIGN UP HERE and join us!

Follow Wayne in Rumble!


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here